EPCOT has gone through a LOT in the last few years.
The theme park has basically been a construction zone for as long as we can remember, but we’ve seen many new and exciting things come out of it like Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. EPCOT is also honoring Disney’s 100th anniversary now but we’ll be celebrating something new next week!
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana is EPCOT’s newest attraction and it officially opens in less than ONE WEEK on October 16th, 2023.
In the attraction, you’ll learn about water and play with interactive features. We got a chance to preview it and we think it’s a fun new addition to the park! Check out five things we learned going through it the first time.
The attraction was in previews and announced a soft opening that started on October 6th where you could get in on select dates and times. Disney is using a Virtual Queue as needed so far, so we’re expecting that to be used the same way when it officially opens.
The new Moana meet and greet location also soft opened with the attraction, but its official opening is also on October 16th.
We’ll, of course, keep you updated if there are any updates to the attraction when it opens on the 16th, so stay tuned to AllEars for more! Sign up for our newsletter below to get the latest updates directly in your inbox.
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited about Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana’s grand opening? Will it be a must-do for you on your next trip to EPCOT? Let us know in the comments!