*sigh* It’s time for more construction news, friends.
No, we’re not kidding. There’s construction going on around multiple Disney parks and hotels, and now there’s another one to add to the list, but it’s a little less obvious if you don’t know how it usually looks.
While we were walking around Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, we noticed that some of our favorite alligator band friends are looking a little different.
There’s usually an alligator playing a banjo right next to a gator playing the drum, but when we walked by, the banjo gator is gone!
Further down the path, you can see a gator playing the saxophone next to a gator crashing the cymbals. And, you guessed it, the cymbals gator is currently missing.
We asked a Cast Member nearby who explained that the two missing gators were “making sure their instruments worked”, so this is probably just a quick refurbishment. We were also told that the two remaining gators will go away for a little bit when the other two return.
Moderate Resort 2 - 4 Person Capacity Bus Boat
Looking for more recent hotel news? Check out some of our links below!
Recent Disney Hotel News
- Why People Hate These Disney World Hotel Rooms
- 4 “Rules” You Should Break at Disney World Hotels
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- AllEars TV: I FORCED My Friends to Compete at Disney World’s BoardWalk — Gamemaster Challenge 14
- I Thought I HATED This Disney World Hotel, But Then I Changed My Mind.
Stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter? Tell us about your experience below!