Over the weekend, the EPCOT Monorail finally reopened for guests! This section of the Monorail’s route has been temporarily closed since Disney World’s closure began way back in March of 2020!
While we were thrilled to see the EPCOT Monorail line return, we were even more surprised to see that just 48 hours after it reopened, it has already shut back down…at least for now!
Today, we noticed that the EPCOT Monorail was CLOSED! Well, that was awfully fast!
At this time, an exact reason for the temporary closure has not been announced. Guests visiting EPCOT are being redirected from the Monorail station to the bus stop for alternative transportation options at this time.
We’ll keep an eye on the EPCOT Monorail line and we will let you know once it’s back up and running again!
What is your preferred mode of transportation to get around Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Disney’s BoardWalk Ice Cream Has a New Addition on the Menu!
- These Are the BEST Pre-Shows at Walt Disney World!
- PHOTOS: A Popular Snack Spot at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Has Reopened!
- The Things Disney Fans Love to Hate
- AllEars TV: See INSIDE Disney World’s Newest Hotel Rooms!
- A Fan-Favorite Motown Group is Coming to Disney Springs SOON!
- PHOTOS: Get A Behind-The-Scenes Peek at EPCOT’s Upcoming Shop!
- Prepare for HOT Weather in Disney World Next Week!
- Does This Mean ‘Drawn to Life’ Will Premiere in Disney World Soon?
- Are Happily Ever After Fireworks REALLY Gone for Good in Disney World?