Walt Disney World has shared a LOT of news recently regarding their upcoming 50th Anniversary!
Disney also shared updates on perks for Walt Disney World Resort Guests — including details on Early Theme Park Entry and the confirmed return of the Disney Dining Plan! Included in the news is a fun surprise for hotel guests — you may see some of your favorite characters pop up around the resorts in their new outfits!
Recently characters such as Pluto and Goofy have popped up at resorts as a surprise and delight for guests while meet and greets are unavailable.
Disney shared today they’d still be appearing at the resorts during the 50th Anniversary — but in their new “EARidescent” costumes!
We can’t wait to see how dapper these pals look in real life this fall!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more updates on the upcoming celebration as details are revealed!
Who is your favorite classic Disney Character? Let us know in the comments!
Want More 50th Anniversary News? Check out these posts!
- PHOTOS: Where to Find 50th Anniversary Decorations OUTSIDE of Disney World
- Early Theme Park Entry Beginning BEFORE 50th Anniversary For Disney World Hotel Guests
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- Even Disney World Experts May Not Notice This 50th Anniversary Hidden Detail
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- How to Get a FREE Upgrade to the NEW 50th Anniversary Disney VISA Design
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- You Can Become a CERTIFIED Disney Expert — at a Cost!
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World