But, one thing that hasn’t been available for a while is Club Level service at Disney World’s hotels. Soon, however, that will all be changing!!
Recently, Disney shared some new information about Club Level rooms and lounges with travel agents. According to Disney’s message, Club Level Lounges at select Disney World Resort hotels will soon be reopening. Additionally, sales for Club Level rooms and suites will begin on June 4th!
Disney has shared a phased reopening plan for Club Level Service. Here’s the break-down:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa — Royal Palm Club — September 16th, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort — September 23rd, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort — September 26th, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge — December 16th, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort — December 16th, 2021
Each of the Club Level Lounges will follow physical distancing and face mask requirements. And the lounges will offer exclusive food and beverage options throughout the day as well as more personalized experiences for guests.
The Club Level lounges at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort are expected to reopen at a later date.
So, if you’ve been eagerly awaiting the return of Club Level rooms and Club Level Lounges, it sounds like both will soon become available! Note that the Disney resorts website still currently notes that Club Level service is unavailable, but we expect that will be updated once these offerings become available later this year.
We’ll keep an eye out for more details and we’ll let you know what we find. Stay tuned for more updates.
Will you be making a reservation for Club Level rooms in Disney World’s hotels? Tell us in the comments!
More Stories About Disney World
- PHOTOS: Another New Scene Has Been Added to Disney World’s Jungle Cruise!
- PHOTOS: Face Masks No Longer Required in Most of Disney World
- Tickets for Disney World’s BOO Bash Are Now Available Online
- PHOTOS: Pre-Shows Are BACK at a Popular Disney World Attraction!
- PHOTOS: Food & Wine Festival Booths Have Started to Arrive in EPCOT!
- Disney Menu Updates: NEW Avengers Eats and Father’s Day Treats!
- PHOTOS: Something BIG Was Missing Today from Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: People Always Skip These Disney World Attractions. Should You?
- Are Disney World’s Wait Times Longer As Summer Crowds Arrive?
- What It Will Take for Disney World to Go to FULL Capacity