While so many of our favorite places are welcoming back everyone in Disney World, there are still plenty of spots that haven’t reopened just yet.
And, we’re thrilled that another fan-favorite dining location has reopened to guests with a limited menu!
Over in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, you can visit Terra Treats once again in Discovery Island!
The menu is limited at the moment with a variety of non-alcoholic beverages, Bud Light Lager…
…and the option of either Tomato and Cheese Pizza or Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza.
We’re so happy to see another spot reopen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! And, we’re hoping that additional places could welcome guests back again soon too. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What’s your favorite quick-service restaurant in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- First Look at the NEW Lamplight Lounge Dining Experience in Disneyland!
- Disney Cruise Line’s Fall 2022 Cruises Are Available to Book Now!
- 10 Incredibly Easy Disney Recipes You Can Make Tonight
- We’re Just 100 Days Away from the Debut of Harmonious in EPCOT!
- Nighttime Spectaculars Are Finally BACK on the My Disney Experience App!
- NEWS: Disney Reportedly Developing New Tower of Terror Movie With Scarlett Johansson
- Move Fast, Passholders! Disney World’s Park Passes Have Been Restocked for July!
- NEWS: A New UK Show ‘Wedding Season’ Is in the Works on Disney+
- Save the Galaxy With New Star Wars: Bad Batch Funko Pops!
- NEWS: Your Disney’s Magical Express Check-In Process Will Look a Bit Different Soon
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!