And, now that more people are able to enter the parks, Disney World has been making adaptations to the way it operates. One of those changes is the addition of a NEW virtual queue in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
When guests enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the Market shopping area is using a virtual queue, starting today. After guests sign up, they’ll receive an initial text, but once you receive a second text, they can check in with a designated Cast Member.
The outer area that’s roped off from the Market is still considered an “outside” area so masks aren’t required. However, once you are in line and in the shopping area, you will need to put your face covering on.
The virtual queue is actually extremely helpful, since the queue to enter the Market has previously been VERY long and sticks out into the land. As you wait to return back to the shopping area, you can explore Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We’ll check back for the possibility of more virtual queues implemented around Disney World soon. In the meantime, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news and safety operation updates!
When will you be heading to Disney World next? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Airport Train to Disney World Sets Construction Timeline
- First Look at the NEW Lamplight Lounge Dining Experience in Disneyland!
- Disney Cruise Line’s Fall 2022 Cruises Are Available to Book Now!
- 10 Incredibly Easy Disney Recipes You Can Make Tonight
- We’re Just 100 Days Away from the Debut of Harmonious in EPCOT!
- Nighttime Spectaculars Are Finally BACK on the My Disney Experience App!
- NEWS: Disney Reportedly Developing New Tower of Terror Movie With Scarlett Johansson
- Move Fast, Passholders! Disney World’s Park Passes Have Been Restocked for July!
- NEWS: A New UK Show ‘Wedding Season’ Is in the Works on Disney+
- Save the Galaxy With New Star Wars: Bad Batch Funko Pops!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!