Yup, you read that title right.
When Disney California Adventure originally opened during the Touch of Disney event, Mickey Pretzels were a part of the treat options available to guests. Today, though, is the official grand reopening of both sets of Disneyland parks, where we finally get to set foot inside our favorite attractions, restaurants, and experience.
If you’re in Disneyland, you’ll only be able to visit one spot for a Mickey Pretzel. (Hopefully, that will change at some point, though!) When we were in Frontierland, we found our beloved Mickey Pretzel on the menu at the popcorn cart across from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
While there, a Cast Member told us that it was the only place you could find a Mickey Pretzel in Disneyland Park right now. She also let us know that the breakfast chimichangas wouldn’t be available for a while at the location.
Of course, the limited locations that have Mickey Pretzels may mean that there’s a limited amount of treats in stock. So, you’ll want to grab a pretzel ASAP if you’re craving one!
We’ll keep an eye out for additional locations that add Mickey Pretzels back to their menus. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for a look inside a newly reopened Disneyland!
What’s your favorite Disney treat to eat? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!