As situations with the pandemic have changed, Disney has continued to make modifications to its health and safety policies.
Recently, we’ve seen Disney update its mask policy in relation to dining in the parks, and just yesterday we spotted NEW signs with some updated rules about how many guests can stand on a single social distancing marker. But, today we spotted another change.
As we mentioned, yesterday in Disney’s Hollywood Studios we spotted a sign on a trash can indicating that only 4 guests may stand on a single social distancing marker and that larger parties will need to separate to follow this rule.
Not too long ago, we had seen Disney update its general policy online regarding large groups. In that updated policy, Disney noted that guests traveling in parties of MORE than 10 will be asked to split into smaller groups while in queues, at dining locations, and at other areas around the parks and resorts to better allow for physical distancing.
But, as we walked around Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, we noticed that some of those distancing signs with the rules regarding how many guests may stand on a single marker were missing.
We’re not sure what has caused this rather immediate change. While Disney’s general policy online doesn’t seem to specify how many individuals can stand on a single distancing marker, it still does note that larger groups will need to split into smaller ones to maintain appropriate distancing. So, just keep that in mind if you plan to visit Disney World with a larger party.
We’ll keep an eye out for more changes around Disney World to their health and safety policies and let you know what we find.
Will you be going to Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments.
More Stories About Disney World
- A Popular Disney World Ride Now Opens Later Each Day
- PHOTOS: Another Dining Location Has Reopened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Set Sail with Disney Cruise Line Souvenirs and Treats in Disney World!
- A NEW Spot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Is Using a Virtual Queue
- PHOTOS: Frozen Sing-Along Celebration Reduces Physical Distancing in Disney World
- Changes Made to Physical Distancing at a Disney’s Hollywood Studios Show
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?