Since initially reopening, Disney World has continued to make changes and updates to their face mask policies and guidance.
Previously we’ve seen updates requiring that face masks be worn at all times, except when actively eating or drinking. Today, Disney updated their website language with new requirements for face masks at restaurants.
Disney has updated the language of their face coverings policy to include that “face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting, or sitting in dining locations.”
Previously, guests had been able to remove their face masks once seated at a dining location. But now, it sounds like you may need to keep your face masks on until you are actively eating or drinking at your dining location. As is the case with the rest of Disney World’s face mask policies, this applies to all guests age 2 and up.
We’ll keep an eye on this policy as it rolls out across the theme parks and resorts. We’ll also fill you in as we learn more about any additional policy changes across Disney World!
Have you visited Disney World since its phased reopening began in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- The BEST Times to Go on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS! What It’s Like to Do Disney World in SEVERE Weather
- AllEars TV: You Said I’d NEVER Find This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip
- There’s a Sweet Way to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: The Biggest Decision You’ll Make In Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: You Have to Look REAL Close to See The Latest EPCOT Update!
- Every Announcement Disney Would Like You to Forget
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!