It is just us, or were we all totally captivated by the successful landing of NASA’s Perseverance rover on Mars last week? Getting those audio samples from our red planetary neighbor almost makes Mars seem not as “alien” (pun intended). It makes us want to jump on Mission: SPACE to get a fraction of what space travel must be like.
If you’re just as fascinated with Mars now as we are, National Geographic just announced a new way to interact with Perseverance during its residency on Mars, thanks to Instagram!
National Geographic has partnered with NASA to bring an augmented reality experience to Instagram so we can interact with Perseverance in new and exciting ways!
According to Disney, the experience “offers an immersive 360 look at the panorama from the robot’s point of view, with imagery received directly from the Perseverance rover.”
Are you following Perseverance’s journey on Mars? Let us know in the comments!
More of the Latest News!
- NEWS: Disney’s ‘Frozen the Musical’ Will Return This Fall in the UK!
- See How You Can Win FREE Front-Row(!!) Tickets to Disney on Ice!
- VIDEO: Is There Anything Disney DOESN’T Do?!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look Inside Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s New $12.5 Million Estate!
- AllEars TV: How Disney is Manipulating You
- Disney’s Star Wars Rival Run Weekend Has BEGUN!
- Do You Fly or Drive to Disney World? One Fan Chose to Run!
- NEWS: Major Theme Park Relaxes Face Mask and Temperature Check Requirements
- NEWS: Florida Senators’ New Bill Seeks to Override CDC Cruising Regulations
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Announces Developer for Affordable Housing Project