Traditional meet and greets are BACK, which means you can hug characters, stand right next to them for pictures, and get their autographs again. So, in order for you to know which characters you can meet on your trip, let’s take a look at ALL of the character meet and greets in Disney World right now!
The characters that have traditional meet and greets in Magic Kingdom again are:
- Anastasia and Drizella at Cinderella Fountain
- Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Cinderella at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Elena of Avalor at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Captain Jack Sparrow in Adventureland
- Belle at Maurice’s Cottage
- Chip ‘n’ Dale at Storybook Circus
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
Some character meet and greets are listed as “sightings” right now, meaning they are still happening from a distance. These include:
- Stitch in Tomorrowland – Rocket Tower Plaza Stage
- Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland – Rocket Tower Plaza Stage
- Country Bears at Frontierland Balcony
There also may be other character sightings that pop up from time to time, like today, we saw Tigger near the Train Station on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom!
These can vary and change, so be sure to check and see which characters are available during your trip!
Right now, there aren’t any character meet and greets listed on the My Disney Experience app for Animal Kingdom, but we have sees the following characters out and about taking pictures:
- Kevin on Discovery Island
- Russell on Discovery Island
We’ll be on the lookout if any more meet and greets are added and let you know!
The characters you can expect to meet in Hollywood Studios are:
- Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight
- Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams
- Mickey Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams
- Vampirina at Animation Courtyard
- Fancy Nancy at Animation Courtyard
- Doc McStuffins at Animation Courtyard
- Sulley at Animation Courtyard
- Pluto at Animation Courtyard
The character sightings still happening at a distance in Hollywood Studios are:
- Chip ‘n’ Dale on the Brown Derby Lawn
- Daisy Duck on the Front Entrance Balcony
- Donald Duck on the Front Entrance Balcony
- Goofy on the Tower of Terror Balcony
- Chewbacca in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Rey in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- First Order Stormtroopers in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Kylo Ren in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Vi Moradi in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
These characters don’t come out at scheduled times, so you never know when exactly you’ll run into the First Order!
The traditional character meet and greets back in EPCOT are:
- Joy at ImageWorks
- Vanellope von Schweetz at ImageWorks
- Donald Duck in the Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhaus — Norway Pavilion
- Mulan in the China Pavilion Gardens
- Snow White at the Germany Pavilion Wishing Well
- Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Alice in the UK Pavilion Gardens
- Mary Poppins in the UK Pavilion Gardens
- Belle in the France Pavilion Promenade
- Princess Aurora in the France Pavilion Promenade
- Goofy near EPCOT’s Main Entrance
- Pluto near EPCOT’s Main Entrance
- Minnie Mouse at the World Showcase Promenade
- Mickey Mouse at the Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival
The only distanced “sighting” happening in EPCOT right now is Winnie the Pooh in the Gardens near the Imagination Pavilion.
Like what we saw in Magic Kingdom, there are characters that can pop up by surprise around EPCOT! We got to see Tigger out near the World Showcase and get his autograph!
There you have it — those are ALL of the character meet and greets in Disney World right now! Stay tuned to All Ears for more Disney World news, info, and updates.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the 10 Best Secrets of Disney World! Click here to get started!
Which character are you the most excited to meet at Disney World? Tell us in the comments!