Chef Mickey’s is one of the most popular restaurants in Disney World — but is it worth the hype??
Now that character hugs are back, Molly is headed to the Contemporary to review brunch at Chef’s. Is this iconic meal still a must-do? We’ve got all the details!
Click Below to See How Character Meals Have CHANGED at Chef Mickey’s With Molly!
Catch Up on Past Episodes of AllEars TV!
- AllEars TV: The BEST & WORST Ways to Get Around Disney World
- AllEars TV: I Paid $500 for TWO HOURS in the Magic Kingdom
- AllEars TV: Is This Secretly the BEST Restaurant in EPCOT? — Spice Road Table Review
- AllEars TV: Literally EVERYTHING In Disney World’s Pandora — World of Avatar
- AllEars TV: I Let Genie RUIN My Day In Disney World (So You Don’t Have To)
- AllEars TV: Where NOT to Waste Your Time in Disney World
- AllEars TV: I Stayed In Disney World’s $1200 Hotel Room
- AllEars TV: Drinking Around Disney World Challenge: Animal Kingdom
- AllEars TV: Universal… Finds A Way To Get Us To Spend More Money
- AllEars TV: How To CONQUER The Most STRESSFUL Ride in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite character meal in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!