Chef Mickey’s is one of the most popular restaurants in Disney World — but is it worth the hype??
Now that character hugs are back, Molly is headed to the Contemporary to review brunch at Chef’s. Is this iconic meal still a must-do? We’ve got all the details!
Click Below to See How Character Meals Have CHANGED at Chef Mickey’s With Molly!
Catch Up on Past Episodes of AllEars TV!
- AllEars TV: Everything NEW Coming to Disney World and MORE
- AllEars TV: Is It Worth $300 To Eat At This FAMOUS Disney World Restaurant?
- AllEars TV: We Turned EPCOT Into A REAL LIFE MONOPOLY GAME
- We’re Battling It Out in EPCOT for a GRAND PRIZE — Find Out What’s at Stake!
- AllEars TV: Disney vs. Universal: SNACK Challenge
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- AllEars TV: Disney World BREAKFAST Challenge — Tusker House Review
- AllEars TV: I FORCED My Friends to Compete at Disney World’s BoardWalk — Gamemaster Challenge 14
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- AllEars TV: How Many Rules Can We BREAK Without Getting KICKED OUT of Hollywood Studios?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite character meal in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!