As Disney World continues to update its health and safety guidelines, operations at attractions have received changes recently.
At the end of 2020, Slinky Dog Dash and Frozen Ever After both started seating guests in every row. When we were visiting the parks today, we noticed that another attraction has also began to place more guests on the attraction vehicles in EPCOT.
Test Track will now be the third spot in Disney World to seat guests in every row when they are riding the attraction. Previously, parties were kept separate from one another as a health and safety precaution.
However, today we were seated in the back row of our Test Track car with another family in the front area with no plexiglass between either party. We’re not sure if Test Track will be adding any barriers in the middle of guests like we’ve seen at Rise of the Resistance, Tower of Terror, and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
Regardless, we will continue to keep you updated with additional details about Test Track and other Disney World attractions! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Have you been on Test Track recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- 6 ‘WandaVision’ Theories You Need to Read Before the Finale
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- Heading to Disney’s Aulani Resort? You’ll Want to Know About This Special Perk!
- It Looks Like Spring Break Will Be VERY Busy in Disney World
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- It’s the Return of Character Murals at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort!
- NEWS: The Atlantic Hurricane Season Could Receive an Earlier Start Date
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!