While spooky season ends this year, turkey time is just around the corner in the parks!
Thanksgiving is hustlin’ and bustlin’ as more guests plan their upcoming holiday vacations in November. Some people might be heading back to catch the holiday entertainment and decorations in the parks, but we’re also game for ALL the food that will be arriving in Disney Springs too!
We hope you’re hungry, because four different restaurants will host holiday meals for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 26th with pre-fixe menus!
Maria & Enzos along with Enzo’s Hideaway will be added a little Italian flair to their Thanksgiving offerings! This year, guests will be able to grab the Roasted Turkey Breast and Pancetta served with a plate of Polenta Stuffing with mascarpone cream, Cranberry Squash Caponata, and green beans for $19 per child nine years old and under or $37 per adult.
The Edison, however, is going the more tradition route with the slow Oven-Roasted Turkey with Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, House-made Stuffing, brown sugar honey glazed baby carrots, and fresh Cranberry Chutney. Guests can dine with their family and friends for $19 per child and $35 per adult!
Finally, Morimoto Asia will be offering pan-Asian cuisine on Thanksgiving with carved Peking Duck, signature ramen, and other items off the menu that will drive your tastebuds wild.
Each of the Disney Springs restaurants recommends that guests make reservations ahead of time as there is limited availability! While more Disney Springs restaurants and other dining locations around the parks detail more Thanksgiving offerings, we will make sure to give you all the information you need to know before your holiday trip!
What’s your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
- We’re Ranking the Modified Character Dining Meals at Walt Disney World!