While spooky season ends this year, turkey time is just around the corner in the parks!
Thanksgiving is hustlin’ and bustlin’ as more guests plan their upcoming holiday vacations in November. Some people might be heading back to catch the holiday entertainment and decorations in the parks, but we’re also game for ALL the food that will be arriving in Disney Springs too!
We hope you’re hungry, because four different restaurants will host holiday meals for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 26th with pre-fixe menus!
Maria & Enzos along with Enzo’s Hideaway will be added a little Italian flair to their Thanksgiving offerings! This year, guests will be able to grab the Roasted Turkey Breast and Pancetta served with a plate of Polenta Stuffing with mascarpone cream, Cranberry Squash Caponata, and green beans for $19 per child nine years old and under or $37 per adult.
The Edison, however, is going the more tradition route with the slow Oven-Roasted Turkey with Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, House-made Stuffing, brown sugar honey glazed baby carrots, and fresh Cranberry Chutney. Guests can dine with their family and friends for $19 per child and $35 per adult!
Finally, Morimoto Asia will be offering pan-Asian cuisine on Thanksgiving with carved Peking Duck, signature ramen, and other items off the menu that will drive your tastebuds wild.
Each of the Disney Springs restaurants recommends that guests make reservations ahead of time as there is limited availability! While more Disney Springs restaurants and other dining locations around the parks detail more Thanksgiving offerings, we will make sure to give you all the information you need to know before your holiday trip!
What’s your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- Check Out the Updated Menu at Disney World’s Hollywood Brown Derby!
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re Leaving Disney World for These Two Off-Site Restaurants
- Reservations Now Available for Cape May Cafe in Disney World!
- Reservations Now Available for Dinner at Chef Mickey’s in Disney World!
- PHOTOS! New Gelato Stand Opening Today in EPCOT
- NEWS: Orlando’s New White Castle Set a Record After Just One Day!
- PHOTOS! A Popular Magic Kingdom Restaurant Has a NEW Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- An EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Menu is CHANGING Soon!