Over the past few months, more businesses have reopened in Downtown Disney. Crowds continue to increase while guests flock to the shopping and dining district to get a taste of Disneyland. Just today, Disney opened an entirely new store dedicated to merchandise. While visiting, we discovered another dining option preparing to reopen!
We spotted an “Opening Soon” sign located outside of Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria! Tortilla Jo’s hosts a full-service restaurant and a quick service area for to-go meals. The table service reopened not too long ago while the quick service spot remained closed. Soon, burrito lovers can pile up all their fixin’s at the counter service area and enjoy their meal on the outdoor patio!
No official reopening date has been announced for Taqueria as of now. We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more Downtown Disney updates!
- NEWS! Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria in Downtown Disney Will Reopen Soon!
- NEWS: Downtown Disney Is Overflowing With Halloween Treats!
- NEWS! Disneyland Will Expand Mobile Order Offerings When the Parks Reopen
- Disneyland Updates Their Website To Reflect Current County Guidelines That Allow For Indoor Dining
- Guests Can Now Place Mobile Orders at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express in Downtown Disney
- Cheers! Ballast Point Has Officially Reopened in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS! Tortilla Jo’s Has Officially Reopened at Downtown Disney in Disneyland
- NEWS! These Two Downtown Disney Restaurants Confirm They Will Reopening on July 9th!
- Find Out When Salt & Straw is Reopening in Downtown Disney!
- Celebrate Orange County Restaurant Week With Special Offers at Downtown Disney Restaurants!
Are you a fan of Taqueria or Tortilla Jo’s? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!