Over the past few months, more businesses have reopened in Downtown Disney. Crowds continue to increase while guests flock to the shopping and dining district to get a taste of Disneyland. Just today, Disney opened an entirely new store dedicated to merchandise. While visiting, we discovered another dining option preparing to reopen!
We spotted an “Opening Soon” sign located outside of Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria! Tortilla Jo’s hosts a full-service restaurant and a quick service area for to-go meals. The table service reopened not too long ago while the quick service spot remained closed. Soon, burrito lovers can pile up all their fixin’s at the counter service area and enjoy their meal on the outdoor patio!
No official reopening date has been announced for Taqueria as of now. We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more Downtown Disney updates!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Reservations Now Available for Disneyland’s Carnation Café
- You Won’t Need a Park Ticket For This Returning Disneyland Holiday Event!
- FIRST LOOK at Goofy’s Kitchen Reopening in Disneyland!
- Cool Down With These Frozen Drinks From Disneyland Resort!
- PHOTOS: Another Character Buffet is Back at Disneyland!
- The Most Underrated Restaurants at Disneyland
- Bread Bowls are BACK at Disney California Adventure
- The Golden Horseshoe Has Reopened in Disneyland With a VERY Limited Menu!
- Another Snack Location Has Reopened in Disneyland!
Are you a fan of Taqueria or Tortilla Jo’s? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!