Now that Disney World is back open, guests can pose in front of the pink Cinderella Castle or the Chinese Theatre again.
And there’s a brand new PhotoPass feature that has us cracking up.
Even if you haven’t been to Batuu, you’ll know that Baby Yoda is a BIG deal in and out of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Since there’s a ton of merchandise all over the parks and online, it was about time that Baby Yoda made an appearance in Disney World! But, it’s not what we expected.
If you ask the PhotoPass photographers about taking a photo with “The Child” (they’ll stay in character and act confused if you look for Baby Yoda), you’ll be taken to some space rocks. After you pose, you can check back on your My Disney Experience for the photo when it’s ready.
However, we weren’t entirely expecting our photo to turn out like this. We can’t help but giggle a little at Baby Yoda just chilling there next to Molly (even though she’s just as cool as the Mandalorian).
You can also get a few photos snapped of you looking like a galactic hero in multiple spots around Galaxy’s Edge.
If you head back to Galaxy’s Edge, be sure to keep an eye out for The Child whenever you’re there! We think posing with Baby Yoda is a great way to pass the time while you wait for your Rise of the Resistance Boarding Pass.
When will you be heading back to Galaxy’s Edge to get your Baby Yoda photo? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World