For those who frequent Walt Disney World, finding those extra savings can add up over time.
Tables in Wonderland offers Florida residents, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Disney World Annual Passholders additional savings on most dining locations throughout the resort.
We spoke with Guest Relations this week at the grand reopening of Disney World’s theme parks who confirmed that at this time, new memberships to Tables in Wonderland are NOT being accepted.
We do not know when new memberships will be accepted once more. Existing memberships have been extended by four months as a result of the park closures.
The benefits of joining Tables in Wonderland include 20% off food and beverage purchases, which include alcohol, complimentary parking for the purposes of dining, and exclusive invitations to special dining events.
Currently, membership costs are $175 for Florida residents, and $150 for Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders. A second adult may be added to the Membership for an additional $50.
Are you a Tables in Wonderland member? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!