The yeti, the myth, the legend. We can’t help but be a fan of the affectionally nicknamed “Disco Yeti” on Expedition Everest!
If you haven’t heard the tale of the Disco Yeti, fans have so lovingly named the animatronic in Expedition Everest after the fact that strobe lights are used to simulate movement (you can read all about the broken animatronic here!). But, even though Disney fans just really love him, Disco Yeti has some competition in Animal Kingdom right now!
During our visit today, we couldn’t help but notice that the Imagineers had put up a few new posters in Asia to commemorate the park opening again. And, we spotted a NEW Yeti in town, ready to dance the night away!
The DANCING Yeti has decided to make a debut in Animal Kingdom with a new crib, ready for guests to party with him!
The sign gives details about what amenities will be offered to guests staying there, including the option of ten different rooms with baths, a large lobby, ping-pong, and guide and porter services for a tour of Asia.
We wonder if Disco Yeti would be willing to make an appearance at one of the Dancing Yeti’s raves one night…
These are some of the biggest similarities and differences we saw in Disney World vs. Universal Orlando!
What is your favorite attraction to ride in Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World