Disney World is officially reopening to the public tomorrow, and things are looking pretty different (especially that new pink Cinderella Castle).
Although we’ve seen some shifts to how attractions, transportation, entertainment, and dining will be working right now, the process of actually entering the parks has completely changed as well. While guests could simply scan their park tickets or MagicBands before entering previously, things are a little different now!
Now, guests will need to have a valid park admission and a Disney Park Pass reservation in order to enter the parks. Since Disney World is abiding by distancing regulations and limited capacity, less people are able to visit the parks at once.
Although park-hopping is suspended at this time, many guests have been wondering if they’re able to leave the parks and come back later in the day with the new system in place. And, the good news is YES, you can!
If you have a valid park ticket and Disney Park Pass, you can leave the park and come back later. However, guests will need to go through temperature screenings and bag checks again every time they enter the parks.
We’ll keep you updated on what the parks look like this weekend when Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom have their official grand reopenings on July 11th!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World