We’ve had quite a trip around Magic Kingdom today for the Annual Passholder preview! We’ll be honest, every time Cinderella Castle comes into view, we can’t help but STARE at her new pink look!
And while the castle is near completion, the transformation isn’t over just yet! We stared a little closely today at the newly pink castle and noticed something pretty remarkable about the paint process going into the final touches.
You remember those “paint by number” books you had as a kid? Well…
…it looks like Disney is adopting the same technique when it comes to filling in the bricks at the base of the castle!
It’s a bit bizarre to see all these numbers painted onto the castle like some sort of secret code. All of a sudden, it’s like we have the urge to pick up a paint brush and fill them all in! Doesn’t it remind you of grade school paint by numbers??
We stared at the castle long enough to notice Anastasia and Drizella running around the structure! Um…they DO realize that’s Cindy’s castle, right?
Whether you’re a fan of the new paint job or not, it’s hard to deny that the refurbished Cinderella Castle is quite the sight! And it looks like the castle will be finished soon to welcome everyone back to Magic Kingdom!
What do you think of Cinderella Castle’s new look? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World