As Magic Kingdom prepares to welcome guests back on July 11th, we’re starting to learn more about the in-park dining options that will be available.
Be Our Guest Restaurant, which will reopen with the park on July 11th, is seeing some major changes to its service!
Lunch service, which was previously a Quick Service location, will now serve the Prix-Fixe, signature table service menu, the same as dinner. That means that Lunch at Be Our Guest will now cost $62 per adult, and $37 per child.
We had suspected this may be the case when we first learned that only Table Service Cast Members were being called back to Be Our Guest.
We’ve also learned that Be Our Guests’s Breakfast, which was also Quick Service, has been temporarily discontinued at this time and does not appear on Disney’s website. There is no further information on if it will reappear at a future date.
This is certainly a major shift in Magic Kingdom dining if you were looking for a Quick Service option at Be Our Guest. We will continue to keep you updated on any further changes in dining coming to Disney World when it reopens!
Have you dined at Be Our Guest? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!