Disney World has announced their new reservation system, Disney Parks Pass, which will open up for accepting advance reservations on June 22nd for guests with confirmed Resort hotel reservations.
Guests with first access to the reservation system on June 22nd are those with confirmed resort reservations as well as valid park admission. We also know that guests staying at the Swan and Dolphin hotels will have the same level of access as guests staying at Disney owned- and operated- resorts.
According to theme park reporter Carlye Wisel, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel guests will ALSO have the same access to the theme park reservation system as Walt Disney World Hotel guests, starting on June 22nd at 7AM ET.
🚨Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel guests will have the same access to theme park bookings as Walt Disney World hotel guests on June 22 🚨
— 🍭 carlye wisel (@carlyewisel) June 19, 2020
Guests staying at Disney Springs area hotels often receive similar benefits to those staying at Disney-ownedResorts, including Extra Magic Hours and a 60 day FastPass+ booking window, which are both temporarily suspended. The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
Keep in mind that, as of this writing, the following area hotels are not accepting reservations at this time:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Double Tree Suites by Hilton
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
As always, we will continue to provide updates as we learn more about the new Disney Parks Pass reservation system!
Do you have a 2020 reservation at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World