If their proposal is approved, the Disney World parks will start their phased reopenings on July 11th and July 15th with limited capacity and attendance.
While Disney has set up strict health and safety guidelines to protect guests and Cast Members, including the suspension of interactive entertainment and a new theme park booking system, there will also be a move towards contactless interaction in the parks.
Disney Springs has currently been using QR code menus as a way to promote contactless dining procedures. Disney World will also be adopting the same measure when its parks re-open.
However, disposable paper menus will be made available if they are needed. This also means there will be a lean towards contactless payment, as Disney’s proposal in the Orange County Recovery Force Meeting stated that MagicBands would be used frequently for purchases, tickets, and more.
Although we haven’t been told what dining locations will re-open when the parks welcome guests again, we will keep you updated with more information!
What Disney World restaurant are you looking forward to visiting the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!