Now, guests with reservations for mid-June have begun receiving notification that their reservations have been cancelled.
Due to the extended closures, guests with reservations through June 13th are starting to receive notices from Disney indicating that their trips will be impacted. Guests with bookings during those dates may now have the option to modify or cancel those reservations.
Currently, reservations for both Disney World and Disneyland are currently available for July 1st, 2020 and beyond, although Disney has confirmed that this does not mean that a July reopening is guaranteed.
Yesterday, Disney Springs began its phased reopening, with Disney-owned retail and restaurant locations set to open next week. At this time, the rest of Walt Disney World Resort does not have a confirmed reopening date.
Earlier this month, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis requested that the major theme parks, such as Universal Orlando, Disney World, and SeaWorld, submit proposals for a reopening date and plan. While Disney World and SeaWorld have not given a date of when this proposal will be presented, Universal Orlando will be presenting their proposal to the Orange County Task Force later today.
We will continue to bring updates as more information develops on the re-opening of the Disney Parks.
Have you had reservations for Disney World or Disneyland that were impacted by the closures? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!