‘Tis the season to celebrate! The holidays are in full swing at Disney Springs -from the chance to meet Santa Claus to walking the Christmas Tree Trail, it seems like Disney Springs is the place to be for the merriest season!
From Saturday, December 7th through Sunday, December 8th Disney World Annual Passholders can enjoy a Passholder Holiday Weekend over at Disney Springs! The weekend itinerary includes a variety of exclusive festive offerings, from early access to discounts.
Disney Springs will be providing early access to some of their most popular holiday attractions for the weekend, exclusively to Annual Passholders. That includes the Christmas Tree Trail and Santa’s Chalet, from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. World of Disney and Disney’s Days of Christmas Store will also be open for Passholders from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and The Daily Poutine open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
If you aren’t an early riser, though, don’t worry! Disney Springs will also be offering limited-time Annual Passholder discounts! These will include:
- The Ganachery – Receive a complimentary Passholder mini ganache when you purchase 6 or more mini ganache.
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Offering a Passholder-exclusive dessert – Sunset on Mile Marker 0, a Key Lime Tart!
- Disney’s PhotoPass Studio – Get your holiday card picture ready with exclusive Annual Passholder photo backdrops!
- AristoCrêpes – Receive a complimentary Ralph’s Family Challenge Trophy when you order any bubble waffle (while supplies last).
- STK Orlando – Enjoy one complimentary lil brg’s (at bar only).
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Kiosk at Disney Springs Marketplace – Receive a complimentary fountain drink with purchase of any baked good.
- Wine Bar George – Buy One Get One Free wine on tap (your choice of red, white or rosé at a maximum of $9 per glass)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Offering 50% off specialty sundaes.
- Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace – Offering 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol).
No holiday weekend would be complete without dining, as well! For the Passholder Holiday Weekend, Passholders can enjoy 25% off food and nonalcoholic beverages for lunch and dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish, 15% off at Frontera Cocina, and 10% off at the following restaurants:
- YeSake Kiosk
- D-Luxe Burger
- The Ganachery
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- The Daily Poutine
- Amorette’s Patisserie
To take advantage of all of these special opportunities, attendees must present their valid Annual Pass card at participating locations on December 7th and December 8th. You can check out a full list of discounts for the weekend on Disney’s official site.
Will you be attending the Passholder Holiday Weekend at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- Celebrate Christmas in July With These New Activities from Disney!
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Take a Sneak Peek at the Christmas Merchandise That Will Be Coming to Disney Parks This Holiday Season!
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Epcot
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Magic Kingdom
- Osborne Lights: The Nighttime Spectacular Disney Fans Are Still Begging Hollywood Studios to Bring Back
- 2019 Christmas Wish from the Magic Kingdom