Get ready to board a lightcycle and RACE across the Grid — the TRON Lightcycle / Run opening date is quickly approaching!
The NEW TRON coaster will open in Magic Kingdom on April 4th, 2023, and we’ve already got some BIG news. The ride will have a virtual queue (NO standby line), locker usage will be required, and an Individual Lightning Lane will be available for purchase. But now we’ve got even MORE TRON news!
On-board photos and videos are coming to TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom! Disney has revealed that you will be able to “preview an onboard photo and video” and that it can be “automatically linked to your My Disney Experience account.”
To make sure the photo/video gets automatically linked to your My Disney Experience account, you’ll want to do the following:
If you want to use your mobile device, here’s what you’ll do:
- enable Bluetooth® for the My Disney Experience app before riding
- ensure you’ve logged into the My Disney Experience app sometime earlier that day,
- keep your device out of low power mode
- Make sure your mobile device boards your Lightcycle with you and is safely stored in the small Lightcycle compartment to use this method.
Or you can “Wear a MagicBand or MagicBand+ that’s linked to your My Disney Experience account.”
Be sure to have that MagicBand or mobile device prepared so you can snatch up those on-ride photos and videos!
For more TRON news, see the posts below and stay tuned for the latest updates.
More TRON News
- Something Is DIFFERENT Near the TRON Ride in Magic Kingdom Now
- NEWS: Reservations OPEN for the New Interactive TRON Experience in Disney World
- Get a SNEAK PEEK of Magic Kingdom’s New TRON Snack Stand — Energy Bytes
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Is OPEN in Disney World — Come Along With Us!
- Step-by-Step Guide to Using the TRON Virtual Queue in Disney World
Are you excited about the opening day of TRON? Tell us in the comments!