Disneyland is more than just fun rides and cool characters.
It’s also home to some iconic Disney food, like corn dogs, churros, and — of course — the Dole Whip. And — more eats and drinks coming! With summer arriving, Disneyland Resort is getting a TON of new food, and we’ve got the full list for you right here!
Grab your appetite, because here is ALL the new food at Disneyland Resort.
Disney California Adventure
- Kansas City-style BBQ Ribs — pork ribs with house-made BBQ sauce, pickles, and onion
- North Carolina-style BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich — with creamy coleslaw, crispy jalapeños, pickles, and onions
- St. Louis-style BBQ-Rubbed Chicken — a beer-brined, roasted half chicken with pickles, and onions
- Peach Cobbler Cocktail — moonshine, peach schnapps, and peach-cinnamon purée
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
Note that all the BBQ entrees above come with a choice of side – the Poblano Mac & Cheese, Chuck Wagon Beans, Potato Salad with Bacon, Creamy Coleslaw, Andouille Sausage, or the Jalapeño-cheddar Cornbread.
- Family Picnic Platter — a BBQ half chicken, pulled pork, ribs, andouille sausage, poblano mac & cheese, chuck wagon beans, potato salad with bacon, creamy coleslaw, jalapeño-cheddar cornbread, pickles, and onions, with cherry cheesecake
- Bonsoir Chili Cheese Poutine — a hearty plant-based chili, shredded “cheese,” and seasoned waffle fries
- Classic Poutine — slow-cooked beef, gravy, cheese curds, and spiced, pickled red onions on waffle fries
- Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl — with your choice of clam chowder, steak gumbo, or the plant-based vegetable gumbo
- Harbour Muffuletta Salad — cured meats and cheese on mixed lettuce with olive tapenade, giardiniera, pepperoncini, and Italian dressing with sliced sourdough
- Pelican Punch — a chilled tropical blend of pineapple, coconut, and lime.
- Hoppin’ John IMPOSSIBLE Royal Wrap — seasoned plant-based meat with rice, black-eyed peas, “cheddar,” lettuce, and Cajun dressing in a spinach tortilla
- Street Steak Salad — chilled steak on mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese, candied pecans, and fried onions with a horseradish dressing
- Blueberry Fritters — with blue sugar and lemon curd dipping sauce
- The Picnic Series — inspired by popular summertime eats such as watermelon, fried chicken, and cherry pie
If you’re headed to Disneyland soon, be sure to get a list ready of all the new eats you’d like to try. Don’t forget that if you want to get into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure, you’ll still need a valid park ticket or Magic Key pass and a park pass reservation.
However, you can drop into Downtown Disney for free (minus parking) to indulge in those new Salt & Straw flavors, as well as do some shopping (don’t forget to stop at World of Disney for all your Disney merchandise needs!).
Will you be trying any of Disneyland’s new eats? Let us know in the comments!