It’s been a long road of hoping and waiting for Columbia Harbour House to reopen in the Magic Kingdom. The popular Quick Service spot has been closed since the parks reopened in July of 2020.
But, Disney World FINALLY gave the fans what they’ve been asking for, as the Columbia Harbour House officially got a reopening date! And, without further adieu, we’re taking you with us to check all of it out!
Columbia Harbour House gives everyone the vibes of being on the coast with great seafood, all from the heart of Magic Kingdom in Disney World.
We were happy to be part of the opening as some friendly Cast Members welcomed us in!
These lovely Cast Members were sweet enough to pose for us! Welcome back to Columbia Harbour House!
We placed a Mobile Order and headed inside. There weren’t too many people when we went in first thing, but we expect that will not always be the case!
It’s not a surprise that Disney brought back many fan-favorites to the menu of the reopened restaurant. Here’s a look at the current menu!
Soups and sides can be purchased, like the great New England Clam Chowder and Hushpuppies…
…along with dessert, including the AMAZING Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lava Cake that’s returning to the park!
There are also kids’ meals for the youngest members of your party…
…as well as a list of beverage options to add to your meal.
We couldn’t check out Columbia Harbour House without grabbing the popular Lobster Roll!
We also ordered the Trio Platter, the New England Clam Chowder, and finally, the Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert!
Here’s a closer look at the warm, chocolatey Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lava Cake, complete with Minnie’s classic red bow!
The trio platted comes with Fried Shrimp, Chicken Strips, and Battered Fish!
We’re SO thrilled to see the Columbia Harbour House back open again! And, we’ll give you a look at all the other restaurants reopening around Disney World soon, too. Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news!
What is your favorite quick-service restaurant in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters