Lots of updates are coming to Walt Disney World these days — including lots of restaurant reopenings!
We just enjoyed meals at the newly reopened Eight Spoon Cafe, Sebastian’s Bistro, and Tusker House Restaurant, and now we have another favorite spot returning soon!
Ice cream fans, get ready because the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is reopening its doors on July 7, 2021!
Just across from Casey’s Corner (which is also reopening VERY SOON). this iconic treat shop is known for serving up hand-scooped Edy’s ice cream treats such as the All-American Sundae, Mickey Cones, and Ice Cream Cookie sandwiches. They serve a variety of ice creams and sorbets –including dairy-free, sugar-free, and plant-based flavors.
Disney also shared that a fan-favorite treat is returning with the Parlor’s reopening — Coca-Cola and Barq’s Root Beer Floats. I don’t know about you, but an Ice Cream Float and Happily Ever After Fireworks sounds like a perfect night at the Magic Kingdom!
We’ll continue to keep you posted with all of the latest Disney news — and bring you along on the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor reopening day — so make sure to stay tuned to AllEars for more updates!
What is your favorite restaurant in the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Report Shows Disney World Attendance Dropped 67% in 2020
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks