Well, Disney just did a thing. And, that thing is announcing the reopening of over 5 restaurants around the parks and resort!
The Dino Diner will officially be reopening on July 4th, and we can’t WAIT to stop by the quick-service location in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
The menu will bring back the Dino-Rama Chili-Cheese Dog, Corn Chip Pie, and even churros that visitors of all ages will love. Plus, you can also head over to your favorite attractions in DinoLand U.S.A. nearby or test your bravery at Dinosaur too!
And, you can follow along with us as we visit all the reopening restaurants in Disney World over the upcoming week. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney dining news coming soon!
What restaurant are you looking forward to visiting the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- NEWS: Report Shows Disney World Attendance Dropped 67% in 2020
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!