Over the last few months, we’ve been getting so many details about this new land. We’ve learned about the new ride, the new merchandise, and all the food options. And now, we’ve got more information on what you can order for breakfast during your visit!
The main dining location opening with Avengers Campus is PYM Test Kitchen. We’ve already seen the lunch/dinner menu for this spot, but now the breakfast menu is up on Disney’s website!
For adult entrees, there are four options listed online. First up, we have the Calculated Breakfast for $10.99, served with eggs, bacon, potatoes, and Focaccia toast. For those with a sweet tooth, try out the Ever-expanding Cinna-Pym Toast for $12.49. Plant-based eaters can order the Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast for $12.49, and for a budget-friendly choice, try the Spoonful of Cereal for $6.99.
As far as sides go, you can get a side of smoked bacon, turkey bacon, potato bites, or a Cuties mandarin. On the kids’ menu, you’ll find two different choices: the Nano Eggs-periment 101 and the Cinna-Pym Mini Toast. Each of these is $7.99.
For beverages, desserts, and other novelties, the options remain the same as the lunch/dinner menu. Click here if you’d like to see that menu. We’ll make sure to keep you updated if the menu changes in the future, so stay tuned to AllEars!
Are you planning on visiting Avengers Campus soon?
- Ms. Marvel is Coming SOON to Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: You’ll Need To Know Your Marvel Facts To Understand Disneyland’s NEW Sipper!
- PHOTOS: A NEW Superhero Has Arrived in Disneyland’s Avengers Campus!
- Did You MISS Disneyland’s Latest Marvel Announcement?
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Ant-Man’s New Prop is a Preserved Piece of Disney History!
- PHOTO: A New Vehicle Will Transport Superheroes at Avengers Campus in Disneyland Paris
- VIDEO: See the Newest Marvel Hero Coming to Disney California Adventure!
- NEW Details Released for the ‘Frozen’ Land Coming to Disneyland Paris
- VIDEO: Moon Knight Will Arrive in Avengers Campus SOON
- PHOTOS: WEB Slingers Now Offering Single Rider in Disneyland