Can you believe that Avengers Campus is opening at the end of NEXT WEEK?
As we inch closer to its June 4th debut, we’ve been given more sneak peeks into what the Marvel-inspired land will be like. Along with the galactic food and amazing attractions, now we’ve got another BIG piece of the puzzle that has been revealed!
Ahead of its grand opening, Disneyland has released the guide map for Avengers Campus!
There are three entrances into Avengers Campus from around Disney California Adventure. The 6-acre land will hold dining locations and attractions like the WEB Slingers, Avengers Headquarters, the Sanctum, PYM Test Kitchen, and more for guests of all ages to explore!
Before you head to the park to see Avengers Campus come to life, you can also look at the official Recruit’s Guide for more details about everything you can find in the area! Plus, you can plan your day at Avengers Campus by using the Disneyland website or Disneyland mobile app. And, of course, we’ll be sure to give you a FULL look at Avengers Campus when it opens next week! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
Will you be going to Avengers Campus when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney’s Toontown Looks DIFFERENT — Go Inside With Us!
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!