We’ve already gotten a peek at the construction wrapping up in Disney California Adventure, checked out the costumes that Cast Members (or recruits) will be wearing, and learned about all the new rides, characters, and entertainment coming to the land. And, now we’re finally getting a look at the official menu for FOUR new dining options opening soon!
Pym Test Kitchen will be one of the Quick Service options in Avengers Campus and is themed after Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp. Here you’ll discover foods that have been grown to oversized portions and shrunk to itty bitty sizes using “Pym Particles” made famous by the movies.
The spot will serve up some dishes featuring Impossible meat and you’ll be able to stop here for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even some snacking. Plus, you’ll be able to watch your food transform into unusual sizes as they make it in the kitchen. Here are all the items that will be featured on the menu!
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for kids 3 through 9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for kids 3 through 9)
Snacks and Drinks
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
Kids can also get in on the dining and will be able to choose from a selection of menu items that come with a side of mandarin oranges, Dannon yogurt, and your choice of low fat milk or water bottle (with the exclusion of the Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, you’ll be able to find the Pym Tasting Lab which is home to some boozy drinks and small bites. They’ve been testing the “Pym Particles” here too, so you’ll find oversized beer cans and even a beer tap that fills glasses from the bottom up!
The menu will feature:
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
The iconic New York restaurant that the Avengers stopped at after their Battle of New York in the movie Avengers is coming to the land as well in cart form!
Shawarma Palace will feature lots of recognizable props from your favorite Marvel characters in the decor and even some new bites including:
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
Terran Treats is another outdoor food cart that will be located near Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! You can stop here for some colorful treats including:
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
And, it wouldn’t be Disney if there weren’t some ways to take home some souvenirs after you finish snacking! You’ll be able to pick up glowing cubes, the Infinity Gauntlet, and more from the dining spots in Avengers Campus including:
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
If this wasn’t enough, Disney released a video showing off more of the eats coming to Avengers Campus. Here’s food from the Shawarma Palace in motion!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What snack are you looking forward to trying in Avengers Campus? Let us know in the comments!