We’re just around the corner from Disneyland’s reopening!
Disneyland’s dining reservations have officially opened, so you can book tables at your favorite Table Service dining locations! Guests can now book through the Disneyland app or website prior to the grand reopening of restaurants across the property.
Visitors may book their dining reservations up to 60 days in advance, and it’s highly recommended because the restaurants will have limited capacity.
If you want to book your dining, you’ll want to move quickly. Due to a high volume of traffic, we were sitting in a virtual waiting room for a while before we were able to make our reservations. We expect that popular restaurants will go quickly!
It’s important to note that both Mobile Order for quick service restaurants and the Walk-Up Waitlist for select table service restaurants will also be available. Stay tuned to AllEars for all the Disneyland Resort updates before and during the reopening!
What Disneyland restaurant is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!