We’re just around the corner from Disneyland’s reopening!
Disneyland’s dining reservations have officially opened, so you can book tables at your favorite Table Service dining locations! Guests can now book through the Disneyland app or website prior to the grand reopening of restaurants across the property.
Visitors may book their dining reservations up to 60 days in advance, and it’s highly recommended because the restaurants will have limited capacity.
If you want to book your dining, you’ll want to move quickly. Due to a high volume of traffic, we were sitting in a virtual waiting room for a while before we were able to make our reservations. We expect that popular restaurants will go quickly!
It’s important to note that both Mobile Order for quick service restaurants and the Walk-Up Waitlist for select table service restaurants will also be available. Stay tuned to AllEars for all the Disneyland Resort updates before and during the reopening!
What Disneyland restaurant is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- VIDEO: Take a FULL Ride Through of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!