Disneyland Resort’s theme parks are reopening soon, and we’ve been getting all the details on what we’ll be able to experience when they do.
Earlier, we shared that Grizzly River Run will be on a short refurbishment for the first week of the reopening, but now we know that three other rides are going under refurb as well.
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is listed on the calendar for a temporary closure from April 30th through June 26th. Jungle Cruise and Matterhorn Bobsleds are both on the calendar through the end of the listed park hours, so we’re not yet sure how long those will last (although it’s currently June 28th). Jungle Cruise is currently getting a new storyline while closed, so we’re excited to see that one reopen!
We’ll make sure to keep you updated if we hear any official word on these rides from Disney, so stay tuned. We’ve got our eyes on the refurbishment schedules for Disneyland Resort and Disney World and we’ll give you any news we get!
Have you been on any of these rides before? Let us know in the comments!
Refurbishments and Closures
- 13 Times Walt Disney World Projects Had Major Delays
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- NEWS: Liberty Square Riverboat and Tom Sawyer Island Refurb in Disney World Has Been Further Extended
- There Are Big Changes Coming to Snow White’s Scary Adventures in Disneyland Next Year!
- Is Disney Over- or Under-Theming?
- Mizner’s Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Closed for Refurbishment
- Disney World’s Peter Pan’s Flight Closed Temporarily for Refurbishment
- Refurbishment and Repairs Started on Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Photos: Tour the Recently Refurbished All Star Movies Resort Guest Rooms
- Liberty Belle Sets Sail on Disney World’s Rivers of America This Saturday