Crocs are seriously comfortable to wear around Disney World!
Recently, Disney has been changing the game when it comes to how stylish Crocs are with all sorts of unique designs! We’ve seen everything from neon designs to Star Wars characters and even Haunted Mansion-inspired patterns. Now, there are new Crocs in town.
We’re channeling our inner wild side with the NEW Cheetah Crocs we spotted in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
The beige crocs are patterned with tan, brown, and black cheetah spots paired with Mickey head holes across the top of the shoe (the more Croc charms, the merrier). Plus, do you see those hidden mickeys in the cheetah print?
The shoes can hook around your feet to stay secure without being too tight as you make your way from Kilimanjaro Safaris alll the way to Flight of Passage. And, they won’t get squishy if you ride Kali River Rapids. Plus, there’s a whole bunch of cheetah-inspired apparel and accessories to go along with your purrfect slides at Island Mercantile as well!
You can take home the Cheetah Crocs for $49.99 before visiting the animals on the Kilimanjaro Safari or braving the Kali River Rapids. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for a look at more must-have merchandise you’re going to want to take home soon!
What’s your favorite pair of Disney Crocs? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Now Online!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!