If you’re heading to Disney World soon, Disney’s Animal Kingdom might be the place to be with so many new snacks and forms of entertainment!
Annual Passholders have some new offerings, while fans of all ages can enjoy the Raya and the Last Dragon goodies in the park ahead of the film’s release! But, there’s also someone else making a very special appearance in Disney’s Animal Kingdom to greet guests during their adventures.
As we made our way towards the Donald’s Dino Bash section of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we had to do a double take. Characters can usually be seen on the waterways in the park as they cruise along on flotillas. Yet, Pluto had taken up residency on the Dino Bash bridge to party with everyone instead!
He was happy to be the center of attention so he could send everyone an air hug from his spot…
…as he also danced around and grooved to the music playing in the park! (What a cutie!)
We have seen characters overlook guests before in spots like the Train Station in the Magic Kingdom! But, we were thrilled to see Pluto make a surprise visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom during our visit.
As we continue to make our way around Disney World, we’ll also be sure to keep an eye out for other characters that pop up in the parks! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney entertainment and news!
Who is your favorite Disney character to see in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- VIDEO: A Disney Princess Performed an Impromptu Concert!
- The Walt Disney Family Museum Has THREE Virtual Events This Month!
- Shanghai Disneyland’s New Nighttime Show Will Feature a Big First!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- A Character Was Missing From Magic Kingdom Today!
- Here’s How to Take the PERFECT Cinderella Castle Pictures in Disney World
- There’s a NEW Prize to Win at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- 7 Hidden Details You Missed in Episode 3 of ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier!’
- Will Movie Theaters Choose Not to Play ‘Black Widow’? Here’s What We Know.