Homecomin’ in Disney Springs is one of our favorite restaurants to get incredible fried chicken and smoked deviled eggs.
This is the place to go if you want a southern home-cooked meal in Disney World! And, they’ve got your perfect date night all lined up for you if you happen to visit this Valentine’s Day weekend.
This weekend only, the popular restaurant is serving up a dessert sampler. It’s perfect to share with your significant other. Although, we won’t judge you if you decide to treat yourself!
The sampler comes with a heart-shaped portion of the Hamilton County Chocolate Pecan Pie, Shine Cake with berry drizzle, a single layer of Hummingbird Cake garnished with pink & red nonpareils and a Florida strawberry, and vanilla bean ice cream with a pecan pie crumble.
The sampler is available between February 12th through February 14th only. Head on down to Disney Springs for a sampling of sweets from Homecomin’!
Disney Dining News
- Five Reasons Why We Can’t Wait for Disney Wish to Start Cruising
- This Jungle Cruise Treat Was Worth the Wait in Disney World!
- Disney World’s NEW Jungle Cruise Eats Aren’t Where You Might Expect Them!
- Get Ready for Tapas! Toledo Dining Reservations Are Now Open in Disney World!
- Reservations Are Open for Yachtsman Steakhouse in Disney World
- Pizzafari Will Reopen With an Updated Menu Next Month in Disney World!
- NEWS: Pizzafari Will Be Reopening SOON in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- PHOTOS: Cheshire Cafe is BACK in Disney World!
- Will You Break YOUR Piggy Bank For ALL These Disney Cruise Line Offerings?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!