And, if you’re looking for an extra way to spend time with your loved ones this year, Raglan Road has got you covered!
On February 14th, guests 21 and older can celebrate Valentine’s Day with a complimentary glass of pink bubbly when they dine during brunch, lunch, or dinner!
Guests can also enjoy live Irish music and dances from 12PM to 4PM on weekends and 5PM to 10:30PM throughout the week. Raglan Road has reservations for tables indoors or on the patio when you call 407-938-0300.
But, the special ways to celebrate the holiday don’t stop there! Raglan’s Shop for Ireland boutique also has a new collection of jewelry with cubic zirconia silver trinity knot rings, Celtic pearl earrings, and a Swarovski crystal necklace. Plus, you can find all these items online at Raglan’s Shop for Ireland website too!
As more Valentine’s goodies arrive around Disney World, we’ll give you a look at all the snacks and dining experiences you don’t want to miss! Stay tuned with All Ears!
What is your favorite place to eat in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 Things That Are Required Eating in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom
- AllEars TV: 22 Snacks You MUST Try in Disneyland & 1 You Have To AVOID
- Why You Won’t Catch Us at These Disney World Restaurants in 2024
- 4 Spooky NEW Treats Are in Disney Springs (Including a Haunted Dole Whip!)
- How to Spend UNDER $30 a Day on Food in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do at Disney World Restaurants
- An Exclusive Halloween Experience Is Coming to Goofy’s Kitchen Restaurant
- If You’ve Eaten at a Disney Restaurant, We Need YOUR Thoughts!
- 4 Disney World Hotel Restaurants You Should LEAVE the Parks For
- NEW Menu Items Revealed for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Hotel