Who else is SO ready for Valentine’s Day this year?
And, if you want a sweet treat or a romantic dinner to celebrate the holiday, we’ve got a look at all the places you can wine and dine this Valentine’s Day in Disney Springs!
- Heart-shaped donut crowned with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles (February 12th – February 14th)
- “Buy one, get one” half off on all sundaes (February 5th – February 14th)
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea
- Fairytale Love Latte with espresso, milk, dark chocolate sauce, caramel and coconut syrups
- Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two featuring Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, Cedar Key Littlenecks, Corn Bread, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Corn for $89 per couple (February 14th)
- Add a bottle Sparkling Cava for $30
- Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95 featuring your choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper and New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce (February 12th – February 14th)
- Chef’s Tasting Experience For Two plus decadent specials for $95 per person (February 14th)
- Special menu additions for the evening include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with béchamel sauce, and berry soup with cheese ice cream
- Chef Justin’s special prix fixe menu for two featuring Spicy Shrimp Scampi, Braised Bone-In Short Rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu for $90 per couple (February 14th)
- Add a bottle of Villa Sparina Rose for $30
- An evening of industrial gothic elegance, live entertainment, and dishes such as a New York strip cooked to perfection, and indulgent desserts including a rich red velvet cheesecake and the signature DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon” (February 12th – February 14th)
- The NEW Valentine’s Red Velvet Cupcake with a romantic twist on the classic red velvet in southern-style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles (February 1st – February 14th)
- The classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake featuring a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting (February 1st – February 28th)
- Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea served with heart-shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips (February 1st – February 28th)
- The Love Potion with vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy, and sprinkles (Available through February 18th)
- Valentine’s Day Chef Tasting with a gourmet multi-course dinner in one of Morimoto’s four private rooms that can accommodate up to four guests each for $225 (plus tax and gratuity) per person (February 14th at 6 PM or 8:30 PM)
- Additional beverage pairing available for $85 per person
- Reservations can be made at [email protected]
- Dine-In Specials include a Love Potion Cocktail, a Seafood Platter for Two, a 28 oz Porterhouse Surf & Turf, and more (February 12th – February 14th)
- To-Go Specials include the Surf, Turf, & Vine Takeout special that serves two and includes Two 8oz Filets & Grilled Prawns paired with a bottle of select white or red wine and Chocolate Lava Marshmallow Cake for $139 (Pre-order for pickup from February 12th – February 14th)
You can make reservations for Valentine’s Day on the Disney World website or OpenTable. But, the eats and treats don’t stop there! You can find even more dessert and meals available throughout Disney World down below.
Will you be dining in Disney World for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
- Two Changes Will Be Coming to Tokyo Disneyland This Month
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disney College Program to Offer Gender-Neutral Housing
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Will Return in Concert Again This Year!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Spring Has Sprung with Disney’s FREE Colorful Wallpapers!
- Don’t Sleep on the BIG Changes Coming to This Disney Park!