Valentine’s season is in full swing, and we’re thoroughly enjoying the Disney-themed celebrations!
We’ve seen plenty of Valentine’s Day snacks in the parks, as well as a TON of lovey-dovey merchandise online and in Disney’s gift shops. You can catch us watching all the love stories on Disney+ over the next few weeks, and while we do, we’ll be snacking on a new recipe! Today, we’re sharing the details on how to make Valentine’s Day Mickey Waffle Pops!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Mickey waffle maker
- Red and pink food coloring
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 package white cake mix
- White chocolate, melted
- Make cake batter using the instructions on the box.
- Preheat your Mickey waffle maker and spray with baking oil.
- Divide cake batter into three bowls. Dye one bowl of batter pink, one red, and leave one plain.
- Pour 1/4 cup of plain batter into a new bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of red batter and 1 tablespoon of pink batter. LIGHTLY swirl together with a toothpick to create a marble effect.
- Pour marbled cake batter into waffle maker and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it starts steaming. Then remove waffles and let cool.
- Place popsicle sticks onto the backs of your Mickey waffles and pour melted white chocolate over the sticks.
- Place Mickey Waffle Pops into the fridge. Once the chocolate has hardened (about 5 minutes), remove.
- Dip them back into melted white chocolate. Then cover in sprinkles and pearl dust. Enjoy!
There you have it, that’s the recipe for Mickey Waffle Pops! You can switch up the coloring and sprinkles to match various holidays and keep this recipe in your rotation year-round if you’d like. Stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney recipes and activities to try at home!
Do you make Valentine’s Day-themed treats at home? Let us know in the comments!