While we’ve been at the parks to hop on our favorite attractions, there’s just something so classic about “it’s a small world.”
And, whether you’re heading to Disney World or relaxing on your couch, you can still experience the iconic ride wherever you are with The Walt Disney Family Museum‘s newest virtual exhibit!
When “it’s a small world” debuted 55 years ago, it was made in the wake of the Civil Rights Act and Cuban Missile Crisis as a “prayer for peace” and a way to connect people.
Now, Disney fans are able to stay in touch with one another, even when they are at home or apart from one another. The Walt Disney Family Museum is hosting a virtual exhibition that allows guests to click and drag around the page to view artwork in the comfort of their own home.
Since Mary Blair helped to create the beloved look of “it’s a small world,” a lot of the artwork is inspired by the decorations. And, we have to say that it’s something really special! As we find out more details about upcoming Disney entertainment, we’ll be sure to share them with you!
What’s your favorite Disney World attraction? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Writers Guild Reaches Tentative Deal With Studios After Months-Long Strike
- This May Be the BEST New Souvenir You Can Get in the EPCOT World Showcase!
- Why Every Disney Fan Will Be Glued to Their Screen on October 5th
- 5 Things We Learned Going Through The Moana Attraction For The FIRST Time In Disney World!
- A NEW 100th Anniversary Meet and Greet Is OPEN in EPCOT!
- FULL LIST Of Major Movies And Shows Delayed By Writers’ Strike
- NEWS: Disney+ Quietly Removes a Popular Streaming Feature
- 6 CHANGES Happening in October in Disney World
- NEW Star Wars Collectibles You Can Get at Target!
- The $10 BILLION Offer That Could Change EVERYTHING for Disney