We’re live getting all the updates from the grand reopening of Buena Vista Street in Disneyland!
Disney California Adventure Park reopened with some holiday decorations! We saw lamp posts adorned with ribbons and a big wreath placed on the Red Trolley Car. We noticed one BIG Christmas decoration was missing from the park today!
A giant Christmas tree stands tall in the center of Buena Vista Street every Christmas season. The iconic tree greets guests as they enter the decorated theme park. While looking for decorations, we automatically noticed the tree was gone!
Disney has pared back experiences considerably at this modified reopening. There are still decorations in certain areas in the park and Downtown Disney recently got some holiday cheer too! Stay tuned as we update you on all our experiences in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney Will Remove Guests Using Profanity or Offensive Language
- Disneyland Reservations Nearly GONE For Avengers Campus Opening Weekend!
- More Disneyland Cast Members Are Being Called Back to Work!
- Disneyland Experiencing High Traffic Issues Following Reservations Opening
- Reservations Almost GONE for Disneyland’s Reopening Day
- Here’s How to Book a Hotel at Disneyland Resort
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Hello, Old Friend! We’re Back in the WAITING ROOM for Disneyland Tickets!
- Disney Unveils New Poster for Snow White’s Enchanted Wish!
- EVERYTHING You Need To Know BEFORE Disneyland Resort Reservations Open!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!