It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas all over Disneyland Resort!
A few days ago, we spotted holiday decorations up on Buena Vista Street, but now more of Downtown Disney has gotten a holly, jolly makeover!
As we walked into Downtown Disney we noticed one thing right away — the music had changed from the typical loop to Christmas music! So, we hummed a happy holiday tune, and made our way around Downtown Disney, with our holiday masks on, to see what festive decorations we could spot!
Starting with the Downtown Disney LIVE! stage was covered in festive character designs featuring Minnie, Mickey, Chip ‘n’ Dale and more characters dressed in their holiday best!
There were also quite a few holiday banners up all around Downtown Disney, including this one featuring a less than jolly Donald (maybe he found out he’s on the naughty list this year)…
…this one with Pluto and his reindeer friend dashing through the snow…
…and this one with Minnie wishing you a Happy HOLLYdays! Love a good holiday pun.
We also found this large nutcracker near a beautiful Christmas tree decorated in lots of green ornaments with some touches of silver.
If you’re looking for even MORE silver, you can check out this cute little tree next to this toy soldier.
There was also a GIANT Christmas tree in Downtown Disney covered in silver, blue, and white ornaments, giving us some major Frozen vibes. We think Elsa would be proud of this wintry looking decoration.
In front of the tree we would this festive sign reminding guests that face coverings are required for all guests ages 2 and up and are to be worn at all times. It’s a good reminder for guests taking photos near this tree that masks must be worn even while posing for pictures (just as we’ve heard specifically announced in Magic Kingdom).
We also loved that there was a cute little snowman friend near the tree that you could totally take a festive selfie with. We’re happy to see he’s got his own little snow flurry so he won’t melt away!
Overall, we had a jolly time enjoying all of these holiday decorations in Downtown Disney. We can’t wait to step inside Disney California Adventure Park and experience more holiday fun on Buena Vista Street very soon. We’ll definitely keep you updated on all of our Disney adventures. Be sure to come back for more news!
Recent Stories About Disneyland Resort
- Another Dining Location Will Reopen in Downtown Disney Today!
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- NEWS! Avengers Campus Merchandise is Coming SOON to Downtown Disney!
- PHOTOS: Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure Park is Looking EPIC!
- PHOTOS: Something BIG Was Missing from Disneyland’s Buena Vista Street Today
- PHOTOS: This Iconic Disneyland Resort Statue Got a Glow Up!
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!
- PHOTOS! These Super Fuzzy Minnie Ears Have Finally Arrived at Downtown Disney!
- PHOTOS: These Iconic Disneyland Statues Just Got a Refurbishment!
- PHOTOS: Holiday Decorations Have Arrived in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort!
Have you put up your holiday decorations at home yet? Let us know in the comments!