In just a few DAYS we’ll be able to step inside of Disney California Adventure Park to enjoy shopping and dining on Buena Vista Street and we CANNOT WAIT!
We’ve gotten some more details about some of the items that will be available when it opens, but today we got a peek at some of the decor we’ll be able to enjoy in the park — and it’s very merry!!
As we stared longingly at Disney California Adventure Park through its gates today, we noticed that the park is getting ready to welcome us home and celebrate the holidays! A number of wreaths, garland, and other holiday touches have appeared on Buena Vista Street. Take a look at those bells on the building to the right.
We could see quite a few lampposts wrapped in garland with beautiful red bows as well.
We can’t wait until we can see all of these decorations from within the park!
Until then, we’ll admire them from afar!
Buena Vista Street will open to the public on November 19th as an extension of Downtown Disney. We will definitely be covering ALL of the news related to this reopening and let you know what our experience is like when we’re able to visit!
More Stories About Disneyland Resort!
- Get These 6 New Disney Starbucks Cups Before They’re GONE!
- You Can Book Your 2023 Disneyland Vacation Package NOW
- Halloween Decorations Have Arrived In Disney’s Cars Land!
- A Grand Opening, a Temporary Closure, and Other Big Disney Restaurant Changes
- You Can Hold Baby Groot in Disney’s NEW Magic Shot
- “Unfavorable Attendance Mix” at Disneyland Resort Impacts Park Revenue
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Halloween Ears, Spirit Jerseys, and MORE Now Available in Disneyland
- Disneyland Stuff You Would STEAL For Disney World
- Check Out Disney’s Newly Reopened Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!
- 11 (!!) NEW Haunted Mansion Items Just Dropped in Disneyland
Are you heading to Disneyland Resort soon? Let us know in the comments!