In just a few DAYS we’ll be able to step inside of Disney California Adventure Park to enjoy shopping and dining on Buena Vista Street and we CANNOT WAIT!
We’ve gotten some more details about some of the items that will be available when it opens, but today we got a peek at some of the decor we’ll be able to enjoy in the park — and it’s very merry!!
As we stared longingly at Disney California Adventure Park through its gates today, we noticed that the park is getting ready to welcome us home and celebrate the holidays! A number of wreaths, garland, and other holiday touches have appeared on Buena Vista Street. Take a look at those bells on the building to the right.
We could see quite a few lampposts wrapped in garland with beautiful red bows as well.
We can’t wait until we can see all of these decorations from within the park!
Until then, we’ll admire them from afar!
Buena Vista Street will open to the public on November 19th as an extension of Downtown Disney. We will definitely be covering ALL of the news related to this reopening and let you know what our experience is like when we’re able to visit!
More Stories About Disneyland Resort!
- NEWS! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Villas Delay Reopening!
- PHOTOS: This Holiday Tumbler at Disneyland Resort Features Festive Favorites!
- PHOTOS! Off the Page Gift Shop Has Officially Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS! California Governor Will Issue Stricter Stay-Home Mandates Based on Hospital Capacity
- NEWS! Disneyland Resort Has Extended Expiration Dates for Unused Tickets
- NEWS: Another Store Is Set to Reopen Today in Disney California Adventure
- NEWS! Los Angeles County Residents Receive Notifications for New “Safe-at-Home” Mandate
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Furlough An Additional 1,800 Employees As Closures Continue
- PHOTOS! Make Your Kitchen a Bit More Magical with Disneyland’s NEW Kitchen Accessories!
- PHOTOS! Check Out the NEW Spider-Bots and Avengers Campus Merch at Disneyland!
Are you heading to Disneyland Resort soon? Let us know in the comments!