Although Disney World is the most magical place on earth, technical difficulties and other complications still happen and can throw a wrench in your park plans.
Today, as we were walking around Magic Kingdom, we noticed one of the park’s signature rides was temporarily closed.
Around 2:45 PM, as we were strolling through Tomorrowland, instead of a long line of guests waiting to blast off in Space Mountain, we spotted some Cast Members in front of the attraction advising guests that the ride was temporarily closed due to some technical difficulties.
We checked the My Disney Experience app around 3PM and saw that the app was also reflecting the attraction’s temporary closure.
We’re not sure exactly what kind of technical issue caused this closure, but we’ll keep an eye out for more information and let you know what we find.
Recent Stories About Disney World!
- News! The Skyliner is Currently Down in Disney World!
- Sivako! We Found Two New Pandora Items in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: These Limited Edition Pins in Disney World Are Commemorating 20 Years of Disney Pins!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Photos! Winnie the Pooh’s Holiday Outfit is Bringing All the Christmas Cheer in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- Six Best Things You Can Do at Walt Disney World for the 2020 Holidays
- NEWS: The Feeding Ground Has Reopened At Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
What is your favorite ride in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!