Along with many of the other Disney Resorts, the Four Seasons Orlando has also reopened to welcome guests back to the Disney World-affiliated resort.
While the Four Seasons is a great place to stay off property (and receive many of the same benefits that Disney Resort guests have), it’s been one of the few places to have a Disney character breakfast recently.
Since the school semester has started, it’s been a chaotic time for both parents and kiddos. But, you can take a staycation at the Four Seasons where parents get a break and kids get to play, all while they finish their virtual classes in a fun environment!
The resort has rolled out a new “Schoolcation” offering for guests who are registered overnight guests beginning September 14th. Kids will be able to complete their schoolwork, eat lunch, and even have recess at the 5-acre Explorer Island while they’re supervised by the Kids For All Seasons team. In the meantime, parents can go hit up the spa, tennis courts, golf courses, and Oasis Pool (the only adult pool in Disney World).
According to a press release, General Manager and Regional Vice President of Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Thomas Steinhauer has stated that, “This new offering exclusively for our Resort guests will be both helpful to parents, as well as something really fun for kids to experience. Many kids have been completing school work in their homes for a while now. A chance to mix up their learning environment, and combine school and playtime at the Resort, is sure to be a welcome treat and create a memory that will last a lifetime.”
The schoolwork session will be held in small-group “classroom” at Four Seasons’ event spaces with no more than 6 children at a time, who are distanced from one another. There will be a desk area for each student apart from kids with high-speed WiFi. Guests are able to either purchase a half-day format from 9AM to noon for $50 per school-aged child or a full day from 9AM to 3PM for $100 per child.
The schedule per day goes as follows:
- 9AM to 12PM: Supervised virtual learning, snack break included (half-day participants depart at noon)
- Lunch break: Students opting for a full day will order lunch off a set menu and the lunch will be delivered at the student’s scheduled lunch break time
- 1PM to 2PM: Optional enrichment period for those with flexible schedules including Arts and Crafts and Physical Education
- 3PM: Parents pick up their child(ren)
Since there is a capacity limit, resort guests will need to confirm their reservations for “Schoolcation” at least 48 hours in advance.
Have you stayed at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World