It seems like not a day goes by without us spotting a new piece of Baby Yoda merchandise in Disney World!
While we’re fans of Minnie ears and Mickey ear hats, we are already swooning over the Baby Yoda Hat (how can you resist that sweet face?!). The hat features Baby Yoda’s big eyes and little smile…
…along with his HUGE ears that make him all the more endearing.
Although we’ve seen different character hats like Stitch and Goofy in the past, the Baby Yoda version might be our new favorite.
You can pick up the new hat at the World of Disney in Disney Springs for $27.99! Maybe you can pair it with the Baby Yoda Spirit Jersey for an extra cute ensemble while you’re exploring Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
What is your favorite piece of Baby Yoda merchandise that you’ve seen in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World