As Disney World reopens to guests and Cast Members again, the parks will be handling situations with caution.
There have already been modifications to dining, shopping, character experiences, and photo procedures in the parks. However, the parks will continue to adapt to new circumstances to promote sanitation and cleanliness around the Disney World property.
As an additional health and safety measure, the New York Times has confirmed that Disney World will not be using finger scanners at its entrances during this time. Most likely, we will see Cast Members scan park tickets or MagicBands without contact to ensure the safety of everyone visiting the parks.
On top of the suspension of finger scanners, Disney has also installed 4,000 hand-sanitizing stations throughout the parks, plexiglass partitions in the stores and restaurants, and mask-free Relaxation Stations as well.
Disney World will also be operating with temperature checks, distancing measures on rides and around the parks, and announcements reminding guests to wash their hands frequently. Plus, the Incredibles have become the new face of Disney’s health and safety initiatives to remind guests of the new guidelines during their visits.
As we head back to Disney World this week to take a look at the newly re-opened parks, we will give you a look at the new health and safety measures in action while we’re there!
When will you be returning to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World